Lord, Jesus, You are the True Vine and I am a needy branch. You are my sustainer, my provider. My source of power and strength. You enable me to flourish and grow. Apart from You, I recognize that I can do nothing of any eternal value (John 15:5). I’m so grateful that by Your grace and through the indwelling of Your Spirit, I am a new creation, purposed to bear abundant, good fruit. Remind me daily that You are my source of Living Water. Pour your sustaining power into every nook and cranny of my being. Refresh me with Your presence. Guide me with Your wisdom. Teach me your ways, Lord God, so I may know You and be fruitful in every good work.
Fruitful Word Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless
life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily
resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His ultimate
return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the
Christian is transformed and empowered to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the siritual unity of all believers in Jesus Christ as one Body.
- We believe the Word of God transforms and renews believers, enabling them to
bear spiritual fruit.